Coddington Community Centre is Covid 19 Secure. We have done a risk assessment which can be downloaded below.
We are booking parties but we are trying to be as Covid-19 safe as possible including limited numbers:
- Main Hall 80
- Jubilee Room 27
We are asking our party organisers to take the following measures:
- Tell your guests that they must not come if they have covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has it.
- Hirers to wear a mask at all times when in contact with our staff (i.e. at opening/closing times).
- We advise you to wear masks during their booking if possible – particularly near anyone who is clinically vulnerable.
- Have all windows open (please remember to shut them at the end of the night).
- Follow the one way system that is in operation (we will show this to you this when we open the centre for you)
- Limited numbers in the kitchen and the toilets (there are notices on the doors to let you know numbers)
- Ask your guests to regularly wash their hands/sanitise when at the centre
- Keep a register of who has been to the event and inform us if covid case of anyone who was present within 10 days. Request they scan the app as they come in too.